Monday, May 3, 2010

What I wore: The Fashion Frontline Competition Launch Party

Me with my competitor Kelsi Smith of Dedicated Follower of Fashion 
Grrrrr.... just kidding.

So Last thursday the LA fashion scene gathered together to celebrate the launch of the Fashion Frontline.  Created by the fabulous Bren of Somuchpretty.com she not only is the backbone to this competition but also threw an amazing party at Seven Grand to celebrate.  And what good is a party without a stuffed gift bag!  The giftbag featured products from Cargo Cosmetics, Ardell, China Glaze, Booty Parlor, Chinese Laundry, ONE Water, Carolina Pad, Revitalash, Burda, Surgicare, Julie Hewett, Lather, and more!  I think my favorite items are the China Glaze Light as Air lavender nail polish which is officially my new favorite color.  And the Booty Parlor Kissaholic lip gloss.  Aphrodisiac infused... and I can say first hand... yeah that worked.... 

I will be stoked to see my first pictures go up and I'm even more excited to see what everyone else wears to "work".  Which really?  Work could be a loose term here.  My work = amazing fun time.  So I don't really consider my work, "work". 

Better stay tuned for the competition.  You are going to vote for me right?  Okay. Great.  Just checking.

But really lets get to the important stuff.  More pictures and most importantly... What I wore:

Mint fedora hat: Eugenia Kim for Target
Earrings: forever 21
White satin jacket: Vintage Betsey Johnson
Feather shirt: Joie
Day belt - leather woven: Vintage
Night belt - zebra pony hair: Club Monaco
Harem pants: Yoga Army
Studded handbag: Topshop
Day shoes: Clogs: DKNY
Night shoes: Betsey Johnson
Watch: Michele Diamond Deco
Silver cuff: Silpada
 
This was earlier in the day at the VivaSwag Offfices.  Notice the belt & shoe change from day to evening...
me & Michael Shane of Gorgeous PR & Pop Artist Sonnet 
(pic: Kelsi of DFOF)

Me and Kelsi again!
Me and the gorgeous Bren of Somuchpretty.com

1 comment:

  1. I love your E.K. for Target fedora! looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete