Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Laurie Loves: Catherine Malandrino in Los Angeles

Catherine Malandrino with close friend Kiesha Whitaker

Oh I do! I do!  She not only is she beautiful and her collection is always beyond my expectations, Catherine possibly has the most beautiful, whimsical, romantic and mesmerizing voice I have ever heard.  Everything she says with her french accent is not only brilliant but she oozes femininity.  Which is only appropriate as her love affair with style (as she puts it), gives her the desire design clothing for women.  Feminine, sensual, powerful, beautiful.   

I was lucky enough for the second year in a row to get a front row seat to watch a Catherine Malandrino runway show, with host Catherine herself here in Los Angeles.  A finale to the La Cienega Design Quarter event that took place this past weekend.  Here's a bit of a photo adventure of the day!

I've completed my bigger story! Click here for FashionablyMarketing.me and read about the Vintage Lineage talk at the Lee Stanton Gallery and the runway show that commenced after.  (oh and there is video too...)

THE VIDEO IS HERE! CLICK HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment