Friday, May 21, 2010

What I wore: BCBG Shopping Event

Picture taken by Felix from Lookbookla.. but on my camera ;)

Now what ever Felix did to make me look tall... Genius. Look at those looooong legs!   This was a last minute outfit throw together that ended turning out to be one of my newest favorite fashion confections!     It's the perfect mix of old and new, high and low and all Laurie B.  So here is the rundown:

Top to bottom:
Feather earrings:  Betsey Johnson 2008
Mesh Necklace:  Vintage Whiting&Davis
Gold elongated necklace strand: Intuition for Target
Black pleated bubble hem tank:  Daisy Fuentes for Kohls (oh yeah, and I designed that baby back in 2006 and was instores Prefall 2006...if i remember correctly)
Yellow Lace Cardigan: Rodarte for Target
Belt:  Vintage NYC Goodwill 2002
Printed Skirt: Banana Republic 2009
Shoes:  Betsey Johnson
Ikat clutch: A gift for my birthday in April from my awesome friend Rachel!

I believe this belt I am wearing was one of the first belts I bought when I first moved to NYC back in 2002.  I was broke and on a vintage, goodwill kick aways finding the best pieces.  What I look for?  Longevitiy.  I see further fashion vision with items and I keep them for years and years and years.
Love.

aaaand...  here is a mini picture adventure from the evening.  


2 comments:

  1. I am in LOOOOVE with your shoes. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww love the blog laurie!

    such a great event - your outfit is so stylish

    xx

    Bridget

    check out my blog :) www.bijousstyle.com

    ReplyDelete