Monday, November 30, 2009

New York City: where anything is possible.



Tomorrow I am leaving for a fabulous whirl wind trip to New York City to see my New York family. (read: my bestest bestie friends!!  Inside jokes will ensue and impromptu singing sessions of Hedwig and the Angry Inch are imminent.)

Last time I was in New York back in May 09 the most amazing, "never has happened to me before"experience commenced.  A friend and I arrived for dinner in the EXACT same outfit!  Both Jenn and I were wearing a Banana Republic printed, high waisted skirt, a white top, elongated necklace and a black cardigan (not seen in picture).   Hilarious!!  I love that this happened.   So I wonder on the eve of my next trip? Could this happen again?  Possibly. But probably not.  Just a fashionably fabulous, completely random occurrence and wonderful memory to share with you all.

Today I pack.  Tomorrow I fly. Tomorrow night I martini it up in the west village.  No driving means:  I'll have that second dirty martini please...   Working on some fabulous New York outfits to brave the cold weather in.    Stay tuned for my first of, I'm sure many, New York based Laurie B Style Files.

Fashionably yours,
Laurie B

No comments:

Post a Comment