Friday, March 19, 2010

What I Wore - FGI-LA Designer and the Muse Event

(Kinya, moi and Sydne Summer from Thinkthrufashion.com)

Dress: Liberty of London for Target
Belt: Betsey johnson
Earrings: Forever 21
Watch: Michele Deco Diamond
Bracelet: Uni magnetic chain
Stuffed clutch: Hobo
Shoes: NYC Thrifted

Styling:  The dress was a maxi lengh but I just bought it that day and with no time to hem... instead I tied a sarong style knot on one side took the excess fabric from the other, including the lining and pined it up so that it draped in the front.  Worked out great.  But didn't really photo so well.. hmmm..

PS.... For the record....these are not the best pictures of me...  Face= cute. Dress fit= isn't lookin' as good as I remembered when I walked out the door...

Click here for a full review of the evening!
(Designer Oliver Tolentino (center), his muse and moi!)
 Amy, Kinya, moi, Sydne, Tiffany (click on the names for twitter accounts. You too can follow the fashion fun!!)
(shot by the lovely Kelsi the Dedicated Follower of Fashion)
Love this pic!  Me, Sydne, and Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I saw that dress at Target too, but never imagined it looking so good! You really know how to work fabric.

    LiveLoveLA

    ReplyDelete