Friday, March 12, 2010

Loving: Tamara Mellon


No joke.  This is insanely belated and deserved a mention and shout two days ago.  But in anycase. Here we are. It's friday already and I'm playing catch up.

I love Tamara Mellon. Tour de Force behind the ever so famous Jimmy Choo.  Actually she's the one responsible for that.  Let me tell you,  she is stunning in person, incredibly sweet and gracious and decked in the most to-die-for YSL leopard dress and Jimmy Choo heels of course!

Macala from Fashionablymarketing.me and I enjoyed an afternoon at the Grove Nordstrom, shopping for the newly launched Choo 24/7 collection...well sort of.  Choo 24/7 is the newest Jimmy Choo collection that features seasonless investment staples that can take a women day to night and season to season.  Heels with longevity, love it.  The highlight of the day?  Snagging a quick word (and picture!) with the Lovely Ms Mellon. When asked about what inspires her, Tamara simply said she wants to empower women. 

I'm with her! There is nothing more mood lifting than putting on the most incredible heel and walking down the street with the feeling you can conquer the world.

ps:  I'm wearing my new Jean Paul Gaultier for Target Mesh tattoo print tee and Black mini dress.  HOT.



No comments:

Post a Comment