Thursday, April 15, 2010

What I Wore: The Streamys

Me and the incredible Macala from Fashionably Marketing Me

What I wore:
Dress: Jean Paul Gaultier for Target
Cardigan: Rodarte for Target
Necklace: Liz Larios
Belt: Club Monaco
Earrings: pearl drops from Costa Rica
Handbag: Hobo
Cuff Bracelet: Silpada
Ring: Daisy Fuentes for Kohls
Shoes.. (this one is the kicker...) JLO (ha!)
But really? They are hot! And the perfect pop of color to my dark outfit
 Shira Lazar and me posing backstage
A shot from my cell phone pre-event!

2 comments:

  1. you looked absolutely gorgeous! love, love, LOVE that necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO - you just had to put me on the internet, and you didn't tell em what I wore? The dress was FUNCTIONAL, and belt was Sonia Rykiel for H&M, Liz Larios Jewelry, Hobo Clutch and overpriced shoes.

    ReplyDelete