Monday, February 15, 2010

Ferohhhsh.com Spring Trends collage competition! Challenge #5 neutrals

Ferohhhsh Spring Challenge #5
Ferohhhsh Spring Challenge #5 by Laurie B Style featuring Burberry jackets


It's week five and the final week in the Ferohhhsh.com Spring trends Collage challenge.  I've had the absolute best time making collages and thinking about the trends and how I would accessorize them.  It's so fun!  You should all try!  Go to Polyvore.com, you'll love it.  I swear.   

So this final week the trend was neutrals and so I took the cue of neutrals plus chic draping, a la Burberry!  Their spring jackets are to DIE for.   Well this look for me is edgy, and sweet at the same time.   A cute date look.  Now all I need is a date and the burberry jacket.  Done and done.
Happy Monday Everyone!

ps!  It's your last chance to vote!  Click here ;)

1 comment:

  1. I want those shoes. And that dress. And I have the coloring to pull them off. Gimme! xoxox

    ReplyDelete