Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ferohhhsh.com Spring Trends collage competition! Challenge #3 Off the shoulder tunic

Ferohhhsh Challenge #3
Ferohhhsh Challenge #3 by Laurie B Style featuring Ralph Lauren accessories


We are on to week three of Ferohhhsh.com's Spring trends Challenge!   Featured this week is the Vivienne Westwood purple, off the shoulder tunic.  I see this tunic and I think Bohemian chic!  So I styled my collage that way.  It's definitely different than the other blogger's vision of this.   But this is how I would wear it... if I could afford it... and the knee high boots, and the hat, the bag and fringe vest and turquoise cuff.  Oy.  The Spring time shopping bug has bitten me, let's see how long I can hold off...

So Vote for me if you like my collage!  Click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment