Friday, January 8, 2010

Fashion Radar: Antonio Berardi


Julianne Moore for Harper's Bazaar UK shot by Paola Kudacki (pic: fashiongonerogue.com)

It's funny when something's on your fashion radar you start seeing it in everywhere!   So I'm not going to lie, prior to two day's ago I was not familiar with the designer Antonio Berardi.  (I know... Bad fashionista!) But in any case, after absolutely LOVING Jessica Alba's brocade dress she wore at the People's Choice Awards, I did my due diligence.   I looked up his collections on my favorite fashion resource: Style.com.
 Today as I sift through more fashion findings I came across this stunning picture of Julianne Moore in her spread for Harper's Bazaar UK edition.   And instantly I thought to myself, "Wow, that kind of looks like an Antonio Berardi..."  And sure enough... It is!

Officially on my fashion radar and hopefully, now yours too...  Antonio Berardi.

Fashionably yours,
Laurie B



No comments:

Post a Comment