Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Faux Fur Fabulous


In scouring the internet for my latest project I came across this fantastic look, that I may have to recreate for myself. Copying is the highest form a flattery right?  Then please be flattered mysterious girl from stockholm street style. What I love, is that this look is super accessible, while still being uber-chic. A definite, get looks worthy, style to sport.  And lucky for us Los Angeles lovers,  no extra jacket required! Take that New York!  


Ready for this? The faux fur vest is from H&M and the leggings are from American Apparel. Easy right?  Then all you need is a black long sleeve shirt, strands of pearls, bangles, and some cute booties. Done and done. What is truly cool about this look is that it proves a point that I always try to make with my clients is that you can look expensive without actually wearing expensive. Or you can mix inexpensive with expensive  (ie Chanel handbag and designer sunglasses) and still create a look that makes people stop in their tracks and start to ask questions. 


I'm brewing some fashion ideas and I better get to H & M right away. This faux vest is crazy cool and I need to take it for a fashion test drive.

Fashionably yours,
Laurie B

PS. Yes, those are two colored leggings. I'm thinking I may need to take this idea out for a test drive too. What do you think? 

1 comment: